Thursday, June 16, 2016

Case of the next door neighbor (stay at home mom)

Chapter two
Tessi and her husband when they heard a noise. "Its coming from Ron and becca's house. " she said. He got out his gun. "Stay hear!"her husband  said.
Tess understood his need to protect her. It was not always easy. Tessi had served in the us military.He  was a cpa who flunked out of boy scouts. She had no doubt that in a pinch no one could get pass him if they threatened her or there children.
He went stelthaly to the home of there neighbors.his gun was branded. He was ready for anything. He went inside.
Tes called 911. She told the dispatcher that they heard possible gun schots at the home of Ron and Rebecca Kent. She gave as much details as she could remember.
Tes's husband entered the home. He saw a man on the ground dead. Becca was leaning over his corpse. She had a gun.
The man was shot in the head. He was careful not to interfere with any evidence.  Becca was in shock. He saw in the other room. Ron was bleeding.he had been stabbed but the wound looked superficial.
Ron started to tell his story. "Lets wait for the police!" the husband said. "Ok!"Ron said.
The husband checked upstairs. The kids were Stil asleep. They had slept though it. The police and ambulance arrived at the home. Not long after.
The body was looked at. The crime scene officials got right to work.
The witness were taken to separate rooms. The police knew almost nothing. Just that a man was dead.
"Please Mrs Kent tell me what happened?" detective Warren asked. "We had gone to bed. I went downstairs to use the rest room. I heard a noise. I grabed a gun we keep in a safe in the closet. I took it out. He charged me so I shot him " she declared.
"You have never seen this man before in your life?" the detective asked. "No never!"she answered. "You have no idea why he came hear?"the detective asked. "No I don't. "She said.
"Beck told me she was going down stairs. She. Went.next thing I knew I heard the gun shot. I went down stairs and saw her hovering over the body. She told me he attacked her so she shot him!" Ron said.
"You did not see her shot him ?"detective brigs asked. "No I did not.I came at the tail end. "He said.
"What did she tell you about it?"the detective asked. "She was stunned. She did get out that he lunged at her. She said she had no choice!"he said. "She said those exact words?"the detective asked. "Yes or something like that.
"She said something to that affect?' The detective asked. "Yes she did!"he said. "Who owned the gun?"he asked. "It is in my naime. We have both passedback ground checks. "Ron said. "Have you ever been robed before?"the detective asked. "No!"he said.
Tess' husband was interviewed.he told how he heard the shot. They wanted the precise Times. They asked his occupation. They als asked how well he knew the Kent's. He explained that they just moved in a mounth earlier.
"So were they a happy couple ?"the detective asked. "As far as I could tell. They were very quiet. They kept to themselves. "He explained.
Tess was interviewed as well as others neighbors. Tessi and her husband tried to get some sleep.

  The next day Tess got a knock at th door."earnie hi!"she said."I heard you have not completed the vetting of the Sudan relief group?"earnie said. "It is taking longer then I anticipated. I want to be the rough!"she said. "I don't understand. The people of south Sudan need our help. "The older man said.
"I understand but I can't rush this. "She said. "Is there a problem?" he asked. "I can't discuss It! " she said. "Alright. "He said.
The scene next door was Stil chaotic.she wished she could be a fly on the wall. She figured she would find out eventually.
End of part two.

No comments:

Post a Comment